Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mitzi...where have you been in a while? Updates 1/07/14 NEW YEARSSSS




SO long time no talk...right? Lovelies I know I am so sorry and I promised to be posting every other day but you know when you say your going to be doing it tomorrow and what not...hehe that's what happened. Lots of things have changed such as the school I'm going to, the country I'm in, interests and other things lol. Hey don't blame me I'm just a girl on her way to slowly transforming to a beautiful lady.

Do you ever picture yourself in the future? Like how you would be dressing, they way you are acting, the people surrounding you, and I don't know...just like the future in general. Lately that's all I've been thinking about...but you know I've noticed something. The only way I can become the woman I picture in the future is embody who she is. By changing myself bit by bit and slowly, not all at once cause I've tried that it was utterly horrible, I don't need a repeat of history. Though why would I want to change the bubbly overly happy mitzi? I don't know why. I think its about time I started acting the way I see the lovely lady mitz is. I feel like this change is coming put and about because I'm in that middle point where I'm not a teenager but I'm not an adult either. I've been constantly searching for myself and for some reason I can't seem to find myself. Its hard with so many options and opportunities that you can see your life going towards, but when you have people constantly doubting you and saying you could be so much more its a bit hard you know?  I don't want people molding me into someone I'm trying to avoid becoming, I see my future when I go down the path they want me to go and to be honest sure I'll have everything and have a nice future, but being me I want to take the hard and unexpected way of life. At least my life will have much more meaning and I'll be happier going out into the world of the unexpected.

I don't know about you but I've always seem myself as an extraordinary person (but not in that cocky way) more in the way as I know in my life I'll accomplish something great and unexpected and my name will be remembered for a while. I don't know what it is...but I know for sure one day you'll hear my name from every person you know and think wow she was able to accomplish or make or do that. She's incredible, amazing, and so many more adjectives. Haha I'm imagining the future once again. Though I just know, one day people who know me, knew me, one day will be praising and wondering how I was able to do this and that. I look forward to the day whatever comes my way and open my mind and arms fully.

Anywayssssss updates for days. I'm actually in the Philippines right now. See I told you new country. Why? How long? Well I came here Dec 2 and I'll be here until Jan 25. The reason being is this country is my home. I see this as a place where I can be comfortable and not worry (even though lots of people think I'm gonna get kidnapped) to be honest I've been here a bit more than a week and I know how to go to the mall now and go to the park to run and loads of other places and the people stare but I mean who wouldn't stare. (hair flips) Lol not in that way. It's just if your 5'5.5 (The .5 counts), a girl, and have fairer skin than most, they tend to stare. Plus they know if you're not from their country....isn't that strange. I don't even try to speak english here, but my cousins keep insisting to communicate with me in english. CONFUSED. I might be more of a potential target to get kidnapped. Lol though I have a feeling and hope to not get kidnapped in this beautiful country. Now you may be wondering why I'm here for so long. To be honest I was supposed to be here 3 months ago. I really wish I was here 3 months ago. The freedom, the feeling of being an adult. The fact that you have a limited amount of money...lol. but I am here cause this place is home. More home than San Diego for some reason. Its the place I can be at peace and not have to be constantly nagged and so on. Maybe I'll continue school here or maybe not. We'll see. I have a college tour coming up over here that is bound to get me more interested in this country. If only I had a condo here though. I'm currently sharing a place with my cousins and I can tell you that this space is only fit for one person. Though I'm not complaining cause I'm lucky to be able to stay in their home.

Moving on I have decided to go to a community/junior college. Why? Because I wasn't very satisfied at my college. I felt as if my life was going nowhere there, so here I am venturing onward with a slight idea in mind as to what I want to accomplish in my life. This is me taking a step towards things I want in life, and not what people want me to do, and I'm happy and scared to be going through with this. I don't know what to expect. To be honest though dealing with all the paperwork and the people at the college is crap. They totally don't know what they're doing. I asked them what I would need to do and they said I was all good in completing the process then when I tried to register for my classes it said I needed to complete this other form. I'm so mad. Like now I'm stuck with bad classes. But I guess that's what I get from going to Philippines instead of finishing up what I need to do. You learn you know...

Also I've decided to do an online audition for there tv series here which is essentially the same as big brother in whatever country your in. Except here its called PINOY BIG BROTHER. Basically I just have to say why I should be in the big brother house and I have an idea as to what I would like to plan with my one minute video. Thank god I know how to edit and upload lol. But yeah. Though I am already enrolled in classes and what not I would really want to stay here a bit longer and hopefully figure out more in life what I see myself doing which is getting involved with the media and entertainment world. Though it would be nicer if it was more world wide not just in the beautiful country of the Philippines.

Anyways moving it is also New Years EVE here in PI. So I decided to list my New Years Resolution here:




  1. Be happy
  2. Be healthier
  3. Make wiser choices
  4. Count each day
  5. Exercise at least for 5-10 mins a day
  6. Save a bit more money
  7. Have a closer relationship with my parents
  8. Make more beautiful memories
  9. Have an unforgettable 21st birthday (LEGAL SOON)
  10. Do more charity work
  11. Be more at peace with myself
  12. Find out more on where I see myself going in life
  13. Write at least one song
  14. Be more focused and responsible in 2014.
Haha I don't know about you but this is how I do my New Years Resolutions and I usually write it down and place it by my bedroom mirror so I can see it constantly. This next coming year I hope to make more of an impact and difference in my life. I don't know why but I feel as if this next year I will really become more of an adult. Maybe its a gut feeling or maybe its just like a hoping for a bit of a more mature mitz. Though I won't change that much....hehehe. I think its time to become a bit more adult like in my decisions about life. So while I'm here about to go to church (apparently its tradition to go to church on new years eve here in PI) I'm thinking about what to pray for in the future. 

Anyways I hope you all have a splendid new year!!! I'll be posting within a weeks time haha I keep promising to post but sometimes life has few things they keep throwing at me. Sorry if you didn't enjoy this post.... But onto the inspiration of the day!!




And until next time!!! Don't forget to keep your head up and spread the lovee!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment