Friday, March 14, 2014

Foodies Haul from the Philippines.... duhhhh


Hello lovelies!!! How are you? I hope your having an awesome Sunday!!! Anyways I have a mini foodies haul for you right now!!! Aren't you excited? Hahaha. When I think of Philippines...I think of food, family, beautiful in some places and not so beautiful places, good times and bad times, and of course food...again lol.

Anyways I noticed that a lot of the asian food selections are a bit cheaper over there and of course I had to buy them and bring them here! I've recently found one of there more or less type of 7elevens over there. They also do have 7 eleven but they didn't have these asian goodies that I so desperately wanted to try and eat...so I went inside one of the supposed 7 elevens, the name is actually Family Mart, and I loved it there. They had so many bread selections, actual food selections, drinks and what not. Try and imagine 7 eleven right now...except instead of slurpee machines they have fro yo for like $0.50 and you control the fro yo coming out...meaning you can possibly make it the biggest fro yo cone ever. They also have chocolate, green tea, vanilla, and a mixture of those. I bought a green tea fro yo and it was amazing...heaven on a cone...plus cheap too. Moving on from fro yo...lets check out the goodies in these pictures:

Here are all the snacks I purchased:





Though it was basically all junk food it was all worth it! Lol I spent basically $20 there in total due to the foodies but I ate some of them before taking the pics...sorry...



Moving on from those foodies I went to the grocery markets for something that the Philippines is known worldwide for...Dried MANGOESSSSSS. YESSSIR. To be honest its basically candy and it is very addicting....like my mom bought a whole stock of them and they are now in our pantry...please when you do visit the Philippines go and check this out....like yeah. You need to. No brand in particular...just any bag that sells dried mangoes....

Moving on from mangoes...I've decided to reveal a whole new kind of peanut brittle to you...like the ones you just go to the Philippines for...Anyone allergic to nuts...please skip this section.




Lol. But really do not eat these if you have a peanut allergy...because there really are nuts in this peanut brittle. Which is okay....lol don't want to make the people with allergies jealous. Down side with this is it does get stuck to your teeth...so watch out.

Anyways this is bascially it for the foodies haul...sorry it took me forever to post. I've been cleaning out my room lately and trying to decide whether or not my stuffed animals should still be in my room...being a grown up is hard. Anyways look forward to my blogpost on Sunday about my new room and the struggles of growing up.

Here's the inspiration for today:


So until then...keep your head up! Andddd don't forget to spread some loveeeee out there!! Mwahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment