Saturday, March 23, 2013

Haul/first Zara purchase/OOTD sort of...



So I've heard a lot about Zara and I really wanted to go in there and check some stuff out to see if I would like the store. So I went to my local Zara which is really quite far away from my Uni. There were only 2 near or in San Diego. One was in Fashion Valley and one was in Irvine. So deciding to go home for the weekend as I always do, I decided to stop by Fashion Valley since it was in the direction of going home. As I entered the store I've never been so confused because I guess the first floor was only for men and children. In my head I was like damn I only went to Zara for men. I was about to leave but then ventured off towards the back of the store and saw that there happened to be an escalator and decided to see what was up there. OMGAHHH. *heavenly music starts playing* The ladies section was upstairs and there were loads of clothes that I wanted to buy that were so heavily priced!! Lol. I just wanted to buy all the clothes that were there. I don't have a job but I would've loved to buy everything. If your interested in more like trousers and somewhat business attire this would be the store for you. But they also have random pieces such as denim vests and high wasted shorts. Overall it seems like a very high class and posh store. If I had more money, I would have definitely bought more things.

The main reason I went to Zara was because Zoella did a massive haul video on youtube and you can find it here Zoella she featured this bag named the office city bag which you can see here zara bag

It is a very basic bag but I bought for my use at uni and for just basic traveling anywhere. The main reason why I really wanted to buy this bag is because it has a laptop section and an ipad section. (both are padded!!! So that is what really got me. At the store I checked to make sure everything was pristine and clean because the bag was very heavily priced at $89.90 + tax so all in all it was $97.45. I thought about it for a long time and I thought it was ridiculous but seeing as I will be using it loads it made sense to go and buy it. Since I am going to the library tomorrow I will post a picture of me with it and my OOTD just so you can see how I paired it up.

This is what it looks like on the inside:

The ipad section



 The cell phone and credit cared section





So my mother bought me coach shoes nbd. Lol well it is cause I mean its coach, but don't think I'm spoiled or anything because she bought it because they were really marked down like $23 only!! And they are beautiful. I absolutely adore them. Haven't worn them yet but they are awesome. I'll put up a blog post when I actually do wear them.

Here they are:



They have little tassels at the end and its so cute, but its for sure that they still haven't been fully worn.


My mother did a bit of shopping for herself as well and bought her third bramin bag. She's currently obsessed because she says she's tired of coach, michael kors, dooney and burke and so on. She bought it at Macys for about $95. It was originally $220 but then they marked it down and then she had her gift certificates and what not.

Side View:

The logo:


The inside of the bag feels sort of suede like. I'mm not exactly sure if its real but its soft and feels nice.


And heres a picture of me and what I wore, well the top half 


Here's the lipstick I wore and the color name from Maybelline
 Swatch:




Here's the inspiration of the day featured on tumblr:
Until then...spread the love and keep your head up!



No comments:

Post a Comment