Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Casual Day Out With Heels

Hello lovely people!! Today's post will be about a recent outfit of the day. I thought I would dress up more by adding heels to my outfit. I think you can wear heels with any outfit and feel more confident and taller somewhat more leaner and a little more sexier! (With the exception of your feet hurting and the possibility of tripping like me) Has anyone else perfected walking down the stairs in heels? I for sure haven't and I would have to grip onto people next to me or the railing lol. I am super clumsy and I fall and trip on every little nook and cranny on the road or sidewalk or floor or even grass lol.

First off first here's a pic of my garden: or more like a side of my garden in san diego:



Heres a whole preview of the outfit:



Front faced view:



How I styled my hair:


A very unflattering picture lol:


Outfit Details:

You can the get the same purse here
My Lucky Brand jacket similar here
Sleeveless Sheer White Button Up Blouse 
Deena and Ozzy black heels

Here's my inspiration of the day:


Until then...spread love and keep your head up!









No comments:

Post a Comment