Sunday, March 24, 2013

Church Day Sunday OOFTD


                                                 

Hello!! Happy Sunday! Today was a very bright and sunny day and I was awaken by the little kiddos we take care of travis and theo. I actually woke up somewhat early. (I am more of a night person ;)) This look was somewhat more modest looking and I normally just go to church and wear jeans or a dress if I'm lazy, though today I was very inspired to dress up. I went with more of a classic look and decided on black trousers and a cream sleeveless button up shirt. Along with the cream shirt I put a salmon polka dotted tank top under the shirt to not be so scandalous lol. With shoes I decided to use my salmon peep toe tie up wedges. For accessories I used my fake chanel flower earrings, light orange tulle covered bangle, pearl covered bangle, plain gold bangle, and juicy couture chain bracelet. Plus my bag is a black and gold studded duffel.


 Here's me awkwardly posing and trying to not smile:
Full outfit:
 Side View:


 Awkward posing:


Closer look of my Trousers:

Closer look of my blouse:

Close up of my earrings.


Closer view of my bag: 


Arm Candy:



Closer view of my earrings: 

Have an awesome Sunday!!! Go spend time with family. 

Here's my inspiration of the day: 
Until then...spread the love and keep your head up!








4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post...I like your blog,dear.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!!! I will follow you back on bloglovin'!! Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete