Friday, August 30, 2013

The Little Things and another fabulous update!!



I think when you live your life you're a bit busy focusing on a few things that happen to surround you. Like for example, that moment of happiness that only lasts for a couple of minutes, or completing tasks that needs to get done. I don't know but for some reason, when i complete one of my assigned tasks at work I feel a sense of joy, like I feel like I have accomplished a bit of a something to help me complete my day.

To be honest I'm quite disappointed with my generation today. I feel like we all have the potential to accomplish more in life but we are just a bit too lazy to go out there and accomplish something. Take for example me. I am the epitome of laziness. I procrastinate and put everything last. I think this is why my parents are frustrated with me and feel as if they are talking to a wall. Though this sense of procrastination seems to be a huge factor in most people's lives I've decided to take a stand against it. I'm not sure as to why its been taking me so long. I'm in that state of mind where I go and wait for things to happen, just going with the flow.

I've decided to not put things off now and take action, cause in reality life is a bit too short to always be putting things off until tomorrow. Take for example my current situation. I want to redecorate my room as I see it as a bit childish and I want to vastly update it into something that is a bit more me. My room color is a two toned light pink and just a bit slightly darker pink. Where am I going with this? I want to redecorate it as the person who I am today. I've told my father about my decision to change my room and told him that I would like him to fund it and he believes that I should since I'm the one whose going to be living there. So I've decided that I would go find a job again as it seems that my summer job isn't gonna come back to me.


Another thing I've also been procrastinating is the fact that I've been really putting off finding a job cause I don't want to be busy again. Plus the fact that I wouldn't be able to drop my grandfather off at his appointments really worries me. Plus the thought that I would be busy and not have this free time to find more about what I want kind of annoys me. While I was writing this I decided to go and email my old manager to see if that position that I had was still available. So I guess I haven't procrastinated a bit.

Here's a photo of me in my old uniform:


Also a few things like my youtube channels and this blog and learning how to play the guitar makes me want to be a bit more productive in this world since our life is short and I want to be able to do all these things and be proud of my life's achievements.


Another thing is my fitness and weightloss. Since I am taking a semester off from university I thought it would be amazing if I came back hotter than ever. Haha. Imagine all of you thinking about going back to school after summer and looking hotter than ever and turning heads. All the guys at the gym will drop their jaws and be in awe. I want that kind of head turning type of thing, So I thought that I would be more productive in this upcoming month of september and be involved in a few things such as diet bet where you bet $25 to lose 4% of your bodyweight during the month of september and the ones who didn't lose 4% or more don't get their money back, but for the people who have lost 4% and more split the money between them and gain some money!!! I think its a good idea for those people like me who don't feel as motivated but feel the need to motivate each other by money wise is a good motivation technique. NO WAY am I losing my $25!!!!

Well I promised myself to start sleeping earlier and its already 2:04 am...I think I might need to start sleeping...because I am gonna go see the new one direction movie in 3D with my aunt...haha. Hey I like one direction, theres nothing bad about liking them. Well anyways...

Here's the inspiration of the day:


AHAHAHAHA JOKES!! But she is one of my inspirations in the world of the beautiful and famous.


But really here is my inspiration for the day:


And as always spread love and keep your head up!


No comments:

Post a Comment